My Puppy Tigger

My Puppy Tigger
This was his tux for my sisters wedding

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall



Halloween is this weekend and i can't wait to dress up! My boyfriend is going to be a cheerleader and i am going to be a football player. We are going to a birthday/halloween party which should be really fun. I would hate if my birthday was on halloween because everyone is usually busy and it's like having to share your birthday with someone else.
Fall is such a great time of year because i love being able to still do things outside. It's not to cold and not to warm so a sweatshirt is perfect at this time of year. Sunday night i went to the scream fest at Canobie lake park and the cool party about it was a lot of the rides were still open. I didn't have a chance to go this summer so it was great to include both in one, rides and haunted houses. There were only a few haunted houses so we mainly just went on rides. Fall is great but i love the snow! Can't wait to go skiing and build snowmen! Im such a little kid at heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment